67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
CopyPortfolios is a portfolio management product, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Welcome to ADR Investors
Asset | Direction | Range
Passionate about Global Financial Markets Trading and Investment.
Products & Services
Investing on auto-pilot, find popular investors you like and you can automatically copy their trading activity in just a couple of clicks.
A portfolio management product allowing you to automatically copy multiple markets or traders based on a predetermined investment strategy.
Latest Market News from CNBC
- Activist firm Jana Partners isn’t happy about Zendesk’s plan to acquire Momentive. Here are three ways the firm can create value for shareholders.
- Wood's main exchange-traded fund, which trades under ticker ARKK, is down more than 12% this week, on pace of its worst week since February.
- SpaceX has begun building a launchpad for its Starship rockets in Florida, CEO Elon Musk announced on Friday.
- With uncertainty in China's junk bond market, CNBC asked 5 strategists if they would still advise investors to buy Asia high-yield bonds. Here's what they said.
- On Thursday, the Securities and Exchange Commission adopted amendments to finalize rules to implement the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act.
- NASA awards Blue Origin, Northrop Grumman and Nanoracks with contracts to build private space stationsNASA awarded a trio of companies with contracts to develop private space stations, as the agency prepares for the retirement of the International Space Station.
eToro (Europe) Ltd., a Financial Services Company authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license # 109/10. eToro (UK) Ltd, a Financial Services Company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the license FRN 583263.
eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd. is authorised by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to provide financial services under Australian Financial Services License 491139
You should seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor and ensure that you have the risk appetite, relevant experience and knowledge before you decide to trade. Under no circumstances shall ADR Investors or eToro have any liability to any person or entity for (a) any loss or damage in whole or part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to CFDs or (b) any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
Trading with ADR Investors via eToro by following and/or copying or replicating the trades of other traders involves a high level of risk, even when following and/or copying or replicating the top-performing traders. Such risks includes the risk that you may be following/copying the trading decisions of possibly inexperienced/unprofessional traders, or traders whose ultimate purpose or intention, or financial status may differ from yours. Past performance of an eToro Community Member is not a reliable indicator of their future performance. Content on eToro’s social trading platform is generated by members of its community and does not contain advice or recommendations by or on behalf of eToro – Your Social Investment Network.
Copyright © 2006-2018 eToro – Your Social Investment Network, All rights reserved.